SEN Information Report

Special Educational Needs Disabilities Policy

Local Offer

SEND Annual Report Spring 2019

Click here to access our Accessiblity Plan

SEND Information Report

What should I do if I have a concern or complaint about the provision for my child?

Any complaints should be made directly to the Head Teacher or one the Assistant Head Teachers in her absence. This can be made in person, by telephone or in writing. All complaints will be considered and we try our best to resolve them as quickly and efficiently as possible. A detailed copy of the complaints procedure is available from the school office or on our website.

Complaints Policy

Where can I find information about the authority’s Local Offer?