Our Lady and St Anselm'sRoman Catholic Primary School

Growing together in faith, hope and love.

Search Search
Translate Translate


SEND FIND Newsletters - Family Information Network Directory


What should I do if I have a concern or complaint about the provision for my child?


Any complaints should be made directly to the Head Teacher or one the Assistant Head Teachers in her absence. This can be made in person, by telephone or in writing. All complaints will be considered and we try our best to resolve them as quickly and efficiently as possible. A detailed copy of the complaints procedure is available from the school office or on our website.


Where can I find information about the authority’s Local Offer?